Welcomes you and thanking you for your preference invites you to bear in mind when making your service reservation, the following:
1. It is important that the information provided is real and reliable, as only then can we keep in touch with you and provide you with a better service.
2. By reading these terms and conditions you will be able to make a better choice and be informed of what you are buying.
3.- You as a consumer have the duty to inform yourself about the documentation you need to be able to carry out your trip without problems.
Check in advance if you require a passport, required visa and minimum validity according to your nationality, vaccinations and other medical requirements for all countries that include your itinerary, notarized permits and family passports for minors, Identity card and Passports with expiration date more than 6 months, or other document requirements for both destination countries and countries in transit. If you require any of the above and do not have it, do the necessary procedures to obtain them in advance. It is important to mention that in some flight itineraries where there are stops, there may be countries in which, despite being in transit, you must migrate, so find out about this situation and the documents that will need to be presented, otherwise it may not leave you embark.
4. In some countries it is required for admission to prove the hiring of a “Travel Assistance Service, which must be purchased by the passenger in addition. We remind you that it is your responsibility to contract the “Travel Assistance Service” for you and your companions and to be informed in addition to the destinations where it is required to present and prove the contracting of this service on a mandatory basis, which you must purchase additionally .
5. Before starting your trip it is important that you inform yourself about the risk situation that may exist in it or the countries that you are going to visit, for which we recommend you attend the Ministry of Foreign Relations for more information.
6. CONSENT IN CONTRACTS CONCLUDED THROUGH THIS SITE. Through this website Vacationer VIP will make offers of products and services, which will be accepted by the user, electronically or by phone. A Vacationer VIP vendor will contact you for this purpose, so any acceptance of an offer by the User will be subject to the suspensive condition that Vacationer VIP validates the transaction. Consequently, for any operation carried out from this site it will depend on the confirmation and / or validation or verification by Vacationer VIP, being an essential requirement for the formation of consent. To validate the Vacationer VIP transaction, you will verify: a. That it has, at the time of acceptance of the offer by the User of the species or services in stock. b. That validates and accepts the means of payment offered by the User. c. That the data registered by the User on the site coincide with those provided when making their acceptance of offer.
7. CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATIONS MADE. Like the conditions under which transportation or accommodation services are provided, the way to proceed in case of cancellations due to withdrawal or changes in the consumer’s decision are also determined by the final providers. Get advice before confirming the purchase, as there are services that do not admit changes or cancellations. It is important to note that in case of cancellations of confirmed reservations, the service charge is not subject to refund, since it corresponds to an intermediation service that was effectively provided by Vacationer VIP, different from the service contracted with the final provider. The postponement or advancement of the dates stipulated in each case, are governed by the modalities, conditions and availability of the different final service providers, and should bear in mind that this may mean paying a penalty to the final provider.
8. RESTRICTIONS AND REGULATIONS THAT MAY AFFECT AN AIR TICKET. In particular, consider that the Air Ticket you are purchasing is subject to rules and restrictions imposed by the carrier. As a general rule, air tickets are not returnable, non-refundable, nor do they allow changes of dates, destinations and holder.- If you have questions about the particular conditions of your ticket, you can consult before making the purchase by calling the airline or seller from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The rules of the carrier that apply are those regarding the economy class, as they appear in the airline’s globalization system.
The following is a summary of some of the restrictions or rules that could affect an air ticket.
a.- PENALTIES: The penalties for date changes in the economic rate may vary according to the regulations and route. There may also be fare differences that the airline may charge associated with the required change. There are fares that do not allow a change of date or returns by order of the airline. However, in the latter case, you have the right to request a refund of unused taxes and fees, but the service charge charged by the Agency is not entitled to a refund.
b.- ROUTE CHANGES: In case the rate allows it, they are allowed by the authorizations. The new ticket will have a difference in rates and penalties.
c.- NAME CHANGES OR ERRORS: name changes are not allowed by the regulations. The existence of errors in the passenger can determine the loss of the ticket.
d.- MINIMUMS AND MAXIMUMS OF STAY: Rates may vary according to the length of stay. Minimum stay can be from a weekend that can be with Saturday night and maximums up to 12 months.
e.- STOP OVER: In general, the economic rates do not allow Stop Over, it is recommended to consult the rates which allows in case you want to make the Stop Over at any point of the contracted trip.
f.- BAGGAGE FRANCHISES: All airlines have different baggage policies. Depending on the destination, service case and contracted area line. Inform yourself before traveling.
g.- USE OF THE PASSAGE: The flights or sections that make up the itinerary must all be flown in the indicated consecutive order. For this reason, the airline may deny boarding to a passenger who does not comply with the order of the aforementioned itinerary or if the passenger has not flown any of the sections indicated in his ticket. If any of the sections indicated in the itinerary are not flown, it will be canceled in its entirety, without prior notice and no refund will be made. By way of example and without this condition being limited to this specific case, if the passenger does not fly the first leg that is specified in the itinerary (understood as outbound), it will not be able to fly any other (understood as a stopover or return), even for this reason the price of the ticket already paid may be increased. If you want to change the order of the sections or not fly any of them, you must contact the Agency or the Company before the travel date of said section.
h.- BOARDING FEES: As applicable, we remind you to inform yourself about the boarding fees to be paid directly at airports, which are not included in the rates paid by you.
9. VALIDITY OF THE OFFERS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. The prices of the services and products available on this site, while they appear on it, will only be valid and applicable on it and will not be applicable to other sales channels used by Vacationer VIP, such as direct or face-to-face sales offices.
10. PRIVACY OF INFORMATION. To use the services offered by Vacationer VIP on this site, Users must provide certain personal data. Your personal information is processed and stored on servers or magnetic media that maintain high standards of security and protection, both physical and technological. For more information on the privacy of personal data and cases in which personal information will be disclosed, you can consult the privacy policies. The data referred to in these terms and conditions will be intended to validate purchase and / or reservation orders and to improve the information and marketing work of the Vacationer VIP products and services and in no case will they be transferred to third parties.
11 MODIFICATION OF INFORMATION.
Vacationer VIP reserves the right to modify any information contained in this site, including those related to services, prices, space availability and conditions at any time and without prior notice, making the modified terms public on the site. All the modified terms will come into force 36 hours after their publication. Within 24 hours after the publication of the modifications introduced, the User must communicate by e-mail if they do not accept them, in which case the contractual link will be dissolved. Upon expiration of this term, the User will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and the contract will continue to bind both parties.
12 INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER WEBSITES.
Vacationer VIP does not guarantee, endorse, or endorse in any way the access, information or content of any other website or portal in the event that such access is made to or from it, whether such access is made through a link, banner or through any device available on the network. In this way, Vacationer VIP has no responsibility for the information provided by other websites and the consequences derived from them.
13. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CLAIM. The consumer will have to claim under this procedure the same period established in Law N ° 17,250 and 19,253, the Book of Complaints being available to them, which can be requested.
14. FAULTS IN THE SYSTEM.
Vacationer VIP is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss to the User or Consumer, caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. Vacationer VIP will also not be responsible for any virus that may infect the User’s equipment as a consequence of accessing, using or examining its website or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts or audio contained therein. Users may NOT impute any responsibility or demand payment for lost profits, by virtue of damages resulting from technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. Vacationer VIP does not guarantee continued or uninterrupted access and use of its site. The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any circumstance unrelated to TRAVEL SECURITY; In such cases, efforts will be made to re-establish it as quickly as possible without any liability being attributed to it.
Vacationer VIPwill not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in its website.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION. Any difficulty or controversy that arises in relation to these terms and conditions and the acts and contracts referred to above, will be resolved in the Court of Justice of Montevideo and Uruguayan Law will apply.
16. ADDRESS. It is set as the address of Vacationer VIP, Av. Juan Gorlero 890, Local 67- Punta del Este, Maldonado , República Oriental del Uruguay It is recorded that these terms and conditions have been granted by Vacationer VIPl, dated November 27, 2017.